Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Pocket Stock Monitor - From PocketX


Pocket Stock Monitor is a smart investment...
Become a more sophisticated investor with this invaluable tool for your Windows Mobile Pocket PC or Pocket PC Phone. Get stock quotes and increase your returns by keeping in touch with your investments wherever you are - wired or wireless.
Pocket Stock Monitor features an easy-to-use portfolio manager, four advanced stock information views, stock charts, stock price alarms, detailed stock quote information, profit/loss and portfolio value calculations and an automatic quote fetch timer. Best in class user interface coupled with multiple stock data viewing options. Access to latest company news, multiple color schemes and large, easy to read text used for price information make Pocket Stock Monitor a must-have for everyone interested in becoming a more sophisticated investor.

Supported Devices:
Windows Mobile 5/6
Pocket PC 2003/SE
Pocket PC 2002/2000

Links:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
This is to let you know that right now I have seen your site & I must say it is really very informative & related to my topic also “finance”.
I am a finance webmaster & do have some good quality finance sites & blogs with high traffic & PR. And I love to do healthy content, banner, widget & article link exchange. Because as per my experience I believe through this you will get the high traffic & PR in front of Google.
If you are interested with my proposal please feel free to mail me with your finance sites & blogs urls. Apart from this you can come to gtalk for free chating….
My mail id….
nancysix00(at)gmail(dot)com

In return I do have some very attractive offers for you. And I will send mine through a following mail.

Waiting for your quick positive reply.

Cheers,
Nancy.

Mobile Application Development said...

Its really good tools for investor for finance Industry and good to see you this as Mobile Application. i will sure download this apps and i will they to use this.